MODERN OFFICE WORLDS IN WEST MUNICH
The striking AURON is located on one of Munich’s most important traffic axes, along Landsberger Straße, in Laim. The modern office building’s architectural concept is based on a meandering building structure with roof terraces, extensive green roofs and inner courtyards. Only environmentally compatible building materials were used in the construction of the AURON, and the building was awarded a DGNB gold certification.
SUSTAINABLE VALUE RETENTION DUE TO LOCATION ON THE MAIN SUBURBAN RAILWAY LINE
approx. 18,200 m²(Building sections 1a and 1b)
Investor and service developer
ACCUMULATA Group in JV with LBBW Immobilien
TENANTS (et al.)
TNS Infratest (15,000 m²)
KSP Jürgen Engel
- Sale of building section 1a to Real I.S. AG
- Sale of building section 1b to LKV Bayern e.V.
- Sale of the second half of the property to Lambert Wohnbau GmbH
- Intensive coordination with Deutsche Bahn due to the location directly on the main suburban railway line and ICE route
- DGNB building certification